- Owners must contribute a minimum of 15% of the project costs.
- Taxes must be current.
- Although owners have input into the scope of work, Broadway Fillmore NHS makes the final determination on what is a sufficient scope of work to qualify for the grant.
- There is a five-year maintenance declaration that is filed with the Erie County Clerk.
Target Areas for the Program: We operate two programs:
- Broadway Fillmore – Broadway between Reed Street and Memorial Drive; & Fillmore between Sycamore and Paderewski.
- MLK Neighborhood – Fillmore between North Parade & East Ferry.
For more information, call our Commercial District Program Manager, Brandi Barrett at 716-852-3130 ext. 4.